If you’re still using paper registration forms for your campers, it may be time to consider online camp registration forms to increase efficiencies, improve organization, and alleviate manual, paper-based processes. Online camp registration forms empower your customers to camp management software complete the registration process when and where it’s most convenient for them. Your registrants receive an automatic confirmation email as an electronic record of their transaction and you receive a registration in your database without having to spend a second on data entry.
As you look to add online registration for your organization, be sure to look for five key software features that should be offered by your online transaction provider:
- Invite a Friend Marketing Tools. Peer-to-Peer marketing is cheap and extremely effective. Make sure your online registration provider has the ability to allow your registrants to “Invite a Friend” during the registration process. The tool should automatically send a personalized email to the invitee notifying them that the Inviter has registered for your camp programs and is sending this personal invite to join in the fun. The email invite should always include a link directly to the registration form to make it easy and compelling for the invitee to sign-up right then and there.
- Customizable Camp Registration Forms. Look for a provider that offers customizable registration forms to match the look and feel of your camp’s website. Your camp registration form should be readily available on your website, so consistent branding is important. Also look for a provider with an unlimited number of online camp forms for everything from camp registrations and staff applications to volunteer background checks, surveys and more. Collect and manage each of your customized forms in a single camp management system to streamline administration.
- Customized Automatic Confirmation Emails. Provide customers a sense of security and reliability with automatic confirmation email receipts. Once a camper is registered, make sure your camp software system will automatically and immediately generate a confirmation receipt to be sent to the registrant including all of the registration and bring-list information that you would normally include in a confirmation packet. This tool is important for registrants to feel comfortable that their registration was successfully processed and for you to save time and money on printing and mailing.
- Integration. Expect seamless integration of your registration forms with your camp management software. Once a camper is registered via the online form, make sure your software system will automatically update your database to reflect the new registration and payment. Online camp registration forms should never need to be re-entered manually to update your software system.
- Editing Tools. Look for a provider with powerful tools that allow you to make changes to the site and camp registration forms online using your own simple editing tools. The ability to make changes on your own will save you significant time and money, as you won’t have to outsource a website expert to make ongoing updates.
A professional, online camp registration form will increase camp efficiencies, reduce heavy staff workloads, increase registrations and improve your customer service capabilities. But before you outsource an online camp registration provider, make sure you have access to these top five features to make the online registration process faster, easier and more convenient than ever for your campers.